It has been so lovely to see our people in our online worship and other presentations, sharing greetings, bible readings and prayers.
As one of the editors, I get to see your recordings many times and come up with creative ways to present your contributions so that you are clearly seen and heard.
I want to encourage those of you who are “brave” enough, to consider joining the “digital worship roster”, to help present and prepare items for Sunday morning, Messy Church, Kid’s church and other opportunities we have to share the story of Jesus’ transforming grace and our lives as a community of faith.
Here are some tips for helping you to prepare a great video recording:
- – Smartphones are fine
- – Record from a fixed position
- – Make sure the light source is in front of you, not behind you
- – Record in Landscape, not portrait
- – Record in a quiet environment
- – Do a test to check if you are loud enough
- – Pause at the beginning and end of the video, and after a stumble so that the editor can work their magic
- – Don’t be nervous! We love to see our people in our worship!
Thanks to Abigail and Christopher for their help with photos and sound effects!
We look forward to seeing many more St Luke’s faces and hearing your voices as we continue to gather virtually to keep one another safe. If you are interested in helping to prepare a segment for one of our online ministries, please let either Paul or myself know by emailing the office – info (at) stlukesuca.org.au