From Ross Grace, Principal
“Heathdale Christian College is a multi-campus, Kinder – Year 12 Christian faith based school community in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. Our purpose is to help each student find their God given gifts and talents, through nurturing curiosity and developing skills of deep learning. We seek exceptional educators, who align with our vision and be part of a culture that pursues excellence and quality, with a deep commitment to serving God through our work. Heathdale Christian College engages staff who are able to identify and abide by the Christian foundations, ethos and practice of the College.”
Current Positions Available – Finance Manager
Opportunity for an experienced and professional Finance Manager to join our team, reporting to the Business Services Manager. The Finance Manager is responsible for and assisted by the finance team, on all operational, administrative and financial matters of the College. This includes drafting of annual budgets, management of expenditure, financial reporting, fees collection, payroll and payment of accounts.
Applications close 30 November 2017. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the College and ask to speak with Kristen Dent, HR Coordinator, or Ross Grace, Principal, on 9974 4808.
Applications are open for the position of Pastoral Assistant (0.2 EFT).
The role entails the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the pastoral care of the people in the congregation
- Assist with the coordination and operation of the inter-church after school WOW program for primary school aged children
- On occasions participate in worship within the congregation and at the local Hesse Rural Health Nursing Home
- Assist in organising combined inter-church events – Pentecost, Easter, Christmas
- Explore and identify worship options for a younger generation and those for whom the traditional church is no longer relevant
Requests for a detailed job description can be sent to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Thursday November 30th 2017.
John Bumford, Co-ordinator, Winchelsea Uniting Church 0419 535490
St. Luke’s is looking to employ a part time administration person for 8 hours per week. Are you or someone you know interested? Please pass on our Position Description!