Here is the newsheet for this week:
Here is this week’s news sheet:
And an short review of the recent Synod meeting
Please see the attached for details of this conference and future meetings of the Society
Here is this week’s news sheet.
And the first in a new video series called “How to” at St Luke’s!
This week’s prayers with thanks from Trekkies
PRAYERS OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING
- For the welcome rain.
- For the wonderful fellowship in the church, especially within the small groups that meet regularly.
- For opportunities for hospitality – giving and receiving.
- For new insights about living in a way that reflects the Kingdom of God.
- For the celebration of the marriage of Tony and Heidi, and for Hannah’s happy involvement.
- For those working in the medical field – doctors, surgeons, nurses, medical scientists and the wonderful advances in medical technology.
PRAYERS OF INTERCESSION
- For families dealing with mental health issues, and for there to be funding to provide resources for mental health needs.
- For the victims of violent crime and their families left to pick up the fragments of shattered lives in the wake of traumatic events.
- For police and other first responders who deal with traumatic situations every day – may they know God’s peace and strength
- For those in our congregation grieving the loss of beloved pets.
- For those suffering from anxiety, depression and hopelessness.
- For the aged, the frail, those who fear losing independence, and those approaching end of life.
- Pray that God will help us in our response to those who are not well.
- For ongoing Reconciliation with our First Peoples, and opportunities to support new arrivals.